Nike athlete - Back of House/stock associate
Are you Ready?
As our Nike Store Back of House Athlete (Store Associate) - in WESTEND shopping mall, your mission will be to deliver a premium consumer experience by demonstrating the expertise to navigate through individual customer needs and providing a complete solution through Nike products and services to give consumers what they need to connect, train, and compete with the knowledge to achieve their goals.
What You will do:
- Reports to Store Manager ensuring work duties are accurately performed
- Monitors the flow of all shipments and ensures prompt follow up with discrepancies
- Ensure all stock areas are neat, clean and orderly per company standard
- Perform box counts and validate against bills of lading, ensuring discrepancies, shortages or damages are reported immediately
- Assist selling floor with product placement and stock replenishment
- Ensure cash wraps are fully stocked with operational supplies
What we would love to see:
- Detail oriented, task focused
- Decent experience with stock room operations
- Excellent problem-solving skills, positive attitude, team player
- Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Able to perform basic math functions, including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Physical requirements include the ability to lift, bend, squat, reach, climb a ladder and stand for extended periods of time.
- Able to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work effectively with others in a team-oriented environment and provide excellent customer service
What you will get:
- Amazing discount on Nike gear
- Opportunity to learn and grow your career with an outstanding luxury athleticwear brand
- Positive and supportive team environment
We thank all applicants for your interest in this position however, only those candidates that meet our qualifications will be contacted for an interview.
Retailor Sports Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion and we encourage applications from all qualified candidates, including those with disabilities. We will accommodate applicants’ needs, upon request, throughout all stages of the recruitment process. Please inform us of the accommodation(s) that you may require. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.